Interested in learning more about the female athlete and how you, as a health or fitness professional, can better support them? Already completed module 1 of The Athletic Female?
Then this online course is for you!
In this module we build upon the foundations from Module 1, and discuss female specific considerations during the transition into and beyond motherhood. You will expand you understanding of how you, in your role, can support the athletes you serve while they are pregnant and afterwards.
This course has experts from all around the world sharing their knowledge and research about the various aspects of female health.
- Learn about what considerations there are for the female athlete
- Learn about physical and physiological changes during and after pregnancy
- Learn about physical activity guidance and how to support your athletes to remain active safely
- Learn about common issues that present in pregnancy including hyperemesis, pelvic pain, diastasis recti, pelvic floor dysfunction and compromised mental health and wellbeing
- Learn how to support mother athletes in their return to high performance sport
Over 16 continuing education hours.